Those eyes

Those eyes
into her eyes

Saturday, March 2, 2013

EERRRRR

So I am wondering how long it takes to sign a birth certificate, obviously more than 3 days because it isn't signed yet.  We are nearing the time when we will need to update our homestudy and all our clearances, we are praying these final steps move at record speed.  Please pray with us that each and every person who touches a piece of paper that says Maame Afua on it that they have a strong desire to expedite.

Last night I went to Walmart and bought a very soft blanket to cuddle her with on the long plane ride home, I think I might just pack her bags this week in antipication that within a few weeks I will be leaving.  We have letters in place from our congressman and pediatrician requesting the I600 and visa be expedited.

Prayers are needed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Those eyes

Those eyes
into her eyes

Precious Zuri

Precious Zuri
First glimpses