Those eyes

Those eyes
into her eyes

Friday, February 1, 2013

Blown away

 
 
Imagine my surprise when  I received an unexpected e-mail from Ten for Orphans letting me know that Zuri (Efua) would be their chosen Feburary child to raise funds for.  We are so close to bringing her home, this is a total blessing.  When I traveled in December to spend time with Zuri it was very evident that I would not be able to travel alone to bring her home, it would be a two person journey.  We was hoping that I could do it alone due to the cost of two people traveling, but isn't t just like God to have it all under control.  For the entire month of February Ten for Orphans which can be found at www.tenfororphans.org will be featuring our very own Zuri.  They ask that everyone donate just 10.00 which is tax deductable, they put the dollar amount at 10.00 because almost everyone can afford to donate ten dollars.  Please spread the word, to your friends, family, church, adoption circle, facebook, blogs, twitter, anywhere and everywhere.  We thank you for your part in bringing Zuri home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Those eyes

Those eyes
into her eyes

Precious Zuri

Precious Zuri
First glimpses